Mooney Everett welcomes referrals from other legal professionals across Merseyside looking for family mediation services and Mediation Information Assessment Meetings (MIAM) for their clients at our offices in Ormskirk, Lancashire or Liverpool city centre.
Reasons to refer to Mooney Everett family mediation service:
- our mediator is highly experienced and is FMCA accredited and Resolution trained;
- our mediator is also a highly experienced practicing family law solicitor, with current knowledge and understanding of family law procedure and legal developments;
- our mediator is a Resolution member and Family Law Advanced Panel specialist;
- we can see you in a choice of venue – Ormskirk or Liverpool; or travel to an appropriate venue;
- we helped pilot the use of family law alternative dispute resolution methods in Merseyside;
- our family law service boasts collaborative lawyers as well as experienced solicitors and mediators; and
- we offer fixed fee packages for your privately funded clients to help manage costs.
How to make a mediation referral
All we need are a few details via a referral form, which can be provided in the following ways:
- complete the referral form online
- print the referral form
- call Alison Caunce on 01695 574111.
Once we have received your referral request we will contact you to confirm receipt and confirm that your mediator has been allocated the case and ensure you have their direct contact details.
We will then contact your client to notify them of the process and arrange an intake or MIAM meeting.
Depending on the stage of progress of the mediation and fees arrangement with client, we will provide to you immediately on conclusion:
- Financial Statements; and
- Memorandum of Understanding.
We can take payment direct from yourselves to enable seamless progress or take payment direct from the clients, depending on your preference.
Useful information for your client
To help ensure your clients know what to expect from the mediation process, we have prepared a handy guide which you can print off and give to them.