At Mooney Everett Solicitors our conveyancing solicitors in Ormskirk understand that your home means much more to you than just bricks and mortar.
Please use the links below to see more about the conveyancing services we offer.
- Buying a house or flat
- Selling a house or flat
- Residential property
- Investment and buy to let
- Changing the ownership of a property
- Buying at auction
- Buying a shared ownership property
Obtain a quotation
- Buying a freehold residential property
- Buying a leasehold residential property
A qualified and experienced conveyancing team
Our conveyancing team has helped thousands of people to get onto the property ladder, whether to a larger or smaller home, for investment in a buy-to-let or even a holiday home.
To find out about each team member’s qualifications and experience, simply click on their profile picture opposite.
For a property transaction without any complications, it usually takes around eight weeks to complete the process.
However, delays can arise from a number of circumstances outside our control, such as:
- problems with mortgage lenders;
- other transactions along the chain;
- missing deeds and documents; or
- problems with planning permissions, boundaries or historic rights of access.
Please let us know if you have a deadline, and we will do our very best to meet it.