The West Lancashire Dementia Friendly Community have been taking action against dementia, as part of Dementia Action Week by recording a series of six short videos to provide an insight into their work.
Watch these valuable first-hand accounts from people diagnosed with dementia, their relatives and members of the West Lancashire Dementia Friendly Community and learn more about dementia:
- Talking about living with dementia
- Talking about caring for parents with dementia
- Talking about residential care for people with dementia
- Talking about West Lancashire Dementia Friendly Community
- Talking about the work of Dementia Friends Champions
- Talking about Age UK and dementia
At Mooney Everett Solicitors in Ormskirk, we are proud to be Dementia Friends and an integral part of the Dementia Friendly Community in West Lancashire. We help and advise anyone concerned about dementia to plan for the future by making a will and a lasting power of attorney.
The contents of this article are for the purposes of general awareness only. They do not purport to constitute legal or professional advice. The law may have changed since this article was published. Readers should not act on the basis of the information included and should take appropriate professional advice upon their own particular circumstances.